Temporary Part Time Chocolate Advisor
Part time Chocolate Advisor to welcome and assist customers in our shop. This role involves taking responsibility for customer orders, packaging of products ready for retail and other duties. Additional responsibilities to include shelf stock control, product traceability, cashing up, liaising with production. Also responsible for following product packaging procedures, cleaning schedules. Temporary position with potential to become permanent.
Core hours 9:15 - 17:45 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Extra hours will be required at peak time.
- Love engaging with customers
- Have an interest in food – especially chocolate!
- Must enjoy being well organised
- To be flexible and willing and able to work extra hours at peak times of the year and when exhibiting at shows.
- To have excellent personal hygiene, working habits and a “clear up as you go” approach to work
- Work full days
Apply with CV and Covering Letter explaining why you would be perfect for the role. Please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy. A copy of this job description can be found on our website www.gorvettandstone.com
Gorvett & Stone, 21 Duke Street, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1UR
www.gorvettandstone.com email@example.com Tel: 01491 414485