- Which of your chocolates are nut-free?
- As we make all of our chocolates on the premises, it is likely that they will contain traces of nuts. We have a very small premises and the proteins may be carried in the air.
- Which of your products are dairy-free?
- Although we do make some of our products without dairy products, we cannot guarantee that they won't contain traces of milk proteins.
- Do you make diabetic/sugar-free products?
- No, but we do sell a Pralus Bar which has a 100% cocoa content and no added sugar. Many diabetic chocolates are higher in fat than their sugar-containing equivalents, and some can have laxative side effects.
- Are your chocolates suitable for vegetarians?
- All of our chocolate is suitable for vegetarians (not for vegans), however our marshmallow is made using gelatin, and therefore unsuitable.
- Do any of you chocolates contain alcohol?
- Our Champagne, Pink Champagne, Rum & Raisin, and Whisky & Ginger Truffles all contain alcohol.
***As long as item is in stock, orders placed before 1pm will be posted the same day***
UK Delivery: £4.95 per order for orders within mainland UK. All order over £30 will receive free shipping. Most items are sent Royal Mail Signed For. Large orders will be sent via courier.
Named day delivery: £10. Please note, this does not mean your item will be delivered next working day. If this is what you require please call us to discuss. It is Royal Mail special delivery which allows delivery on a specific day. This does not include saturdays currently.
We aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible but please allow 3-4 working days for delivery. If we have to make your product to order this may take longer, but we will let you know if this is the case.
If your address is non UK mainland or overseas please contact us for a quote as additional delivery charges will apply.
- Has my account from your old website been transferred to the new one?
- We have transferred email addresses, however unfortunately we have been unable to transfer accounts to the new website, and so you will need to re-register.
- What have you done with my old details?
- Please be assured that any personal data has been permanently removed from our records.
- How long do your chocolates last?
- Our fresh cream truffles have a shelf life of at least three weeks from delivery. Most other products are usually three months.
- Where should I store my chocolates?
- In a cool, dark place; they are best eaten at room temperature. They will last longer if you keep them in a fridge but will form a sugar bloom unless stored & brought back up to room temperature in an airtight container.
- As they’re fresh, should I wait to order them until closer to the time I’ll need them?
- You can order your chocolates now but specify in the additional information when you would like them to be sent.
- Do you make your chocolate from cocoa beans?
- No. There are very few people in the UK who make their chocolate from beans. It requires a huge amount of capital investment and machinery to be able to do this. The bars of chocolate that we sell are all from people who do make their own chocolate from beans.
- Which chocolate do you use?
- We use chocolate from Valrhona and Cacao Barry to make our products.
- Which of your products are organic?
- No, we haven’t found any organic chocolate that we think tastes as good.
- Are you products fair trade?
- No, they are ethically traded, and have been for many years.